Friday, January 17, 2014

Hello!

Hi everyone!  I decided to start this blog after getting interested in writing about my ancestors through the #52Ancestors challenge on twitter.  I was lucky enough to have someone offer me a spot to guest blog on their blog, but then I decided to go ahead and start my own!  I hope to post my own ancestor's stories and if you'll allow me, some of your's too!  And I hope to post interesting genealogical tidbits!  So I am going to repost my first week's #52Ancestors write up and then catch up with week two.  Please feel free to leave me any comments on how to make this better....I'm just learning about blogging, so please be patient!  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I appreciate you stopping by! I look forward to doing more posts :)

      Delete